“At the end of the day we’re all on the same side,” says Hillsong celeb Brian Houston of Mark Driscoll’s sudden attack of conscience. Our friends at Pulpit & Pen have audio of Driscoll’s statement. Here is a snippet, but do go to the site and listen for yourself:
Speaking at the Hillsong conference, Mark Driscoll repented for a number of things. Praise God. Hallelujah.
- Milking the Best-Seller’s List by Improperly Using Church Funds
- Asking staff about their wive’s favorite sexual position
- Well more than a dozen counts of plagiarism
- Porno-graphic discerno-vision
- Throwing people under the Mars Hill bus
No. Driscoll didn’t repent for any of that stuff. Driscoll repented for having criticized Joel Osteen.