These 5 minutes (from Joel Osteen's sister) say almost everything you need to know about the gigantic, slick, well-funded, man-centered and extremely popular apostate church:
- False definition of a "Pastor."
- False understanding of what The Word of God actually is.
- False understanding of how God speaks.
- False "Word of Faith" teaching that we can declare and decree things into existence.
- Complete elimination of God's corrective Word-this "word from god" is more like something from a slick fortune teller who knows how to work the crowd and build up enthusiasm.
- Puffing up the crowd with false hope and vague promises that can't be tested.
- Blaspheming God by having the crowd stand up for this lady's "pile of Shemitah" false prophecy but then having them sit down when she (eventually) reads a Bible passage.
Here's the full sermon (after the Lakewood commercials and emotionally manipulative praise music): Lisa Comes - Press Through Until You Breakthrough
Listen to Chris Rosebrough talk about this in more detail here: "A New Low in Apostasy-Fighting for the Faith"