For Christians. it has never been more important to study what is happening in the Middle East than right now. Many scholars are asking, is biblical prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes? Experts believe there is going to be war in the Middle East, and it is just a matter of time until it happens. Iran has gone “all-in” on developing a nuclear program and it has become a matter of national pride at this point. Israel has said it can ever allow Iran to develop the capability to build nuclear weapons.
And now it has become clear that the United States could be a major player in all of this, depending on who wins the November election.
Today we're joined by guest David Dolan, an American author and journalist who has lived and worked in Israel since 1980. David has worked for Voice of Hope radio in war-torn southern Lebanon, as well as CBS radio. Davis also writes a regular opinion column for World Net Daily. He will also be in the Appleton, Wisc., area this week for the Great Lakes Prophecy Conference at Calvary Chapel.
- No room for Israel in 'new Middle East': Ahmadinejad (news.nationalpost.com)
- Isolating Israel (frontpagemag.com
- 19 Signs That Israel And Iran Are On The Verge Of War (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Obama's True Agenda For the Middle East Revealed (americanthinker.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Now Has Right to Declare War | FrontPage Magazine
- 'Iran Could Strike US Bases If Israel Attacks' (jpost.com)
- DNC Embraces Radical Muslims (moonbattery.com)
- Bolton to Israel: Attack, It's Your Right (israelnationalnews.com)