Psalm 105:15 says, "Touch not mine anointed ones, And do my prophets no harm." These days as people are rising up and asking questions about teaching in the Church, they often are shut down with the "Touch Not God's Anointed" defense, meaning that one cannot criticize or question in any way the some teachers and what they are teaching, or face serious consequences. How do we respectfully challenge leaders biblically? Today we're looking at what "Touch Not God's Anointed" means, with our special guest, James Sundquist. James is the director of Rock Salt Ministries, and has a ministry called PerfectPeacePlan.com.
He is the author of two extraordinary documentaries on the teachings of Rick Warren titled Who's Driving the Purpose Driven Church? and Rick Warren's Global Peace Plan Vs Scriptural Teachings on Peace. James contributes to a number of discernment ministries and has done research for Bob Dewaay on the purpose driven and church growth movement and co-authored an article with him titled: "How Rick Warren Is Masquerading As an Angel of Light Transforming Your Church and Country."
Here is a documentary James produced titled, Making Merchandise of Men's Souls:
- Danger And Misuse Of, Do NOT Touch The Lord's Anointed (nancysjourney.wordpress.com)
- When you find yourself under the bus wheels
- Accountability: The Way to Touch God's Anointed
- Touch Not the Lords Anointed
- Don't you dare talk about God's appointed and anointed! (morninggloryinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Rick Warren's Popular Broad Way Christianity Misses the (Biblical) Mark (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Why is Rick Warren promoting New Age authors again? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rick Warren's unsettling tweet (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rick Warren on Fundies (standupforthetruth.com)