As more and more churches are being targeted as "haters" for simply preaching God's Word, what will happen five or ten years from now if Christ followers do not stand for religious liberty? Attorney Matt Staver, chairman and founder of Liberty Counsel is here to discuss this with us today.
Liberty Counsel is an international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics.
With offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., Liberty Counsel has hundreds of advocates around the world. Liberty Counsel provides pro bono legal assistance in the areas of religious liberty, the sanctity of human life and the family. Liberty Counsel's Board of Directors has adopted a Christian doctrinal statement, but Liberty Counsel does not limit its services to Christians, as the rights of Christians are affected positively by defending the rights of others.
Liberty Counsel sends a Liberty Alert™ email to inform subscribers about breaking news, and publishes The Liberator™ newsletter to overview current issues and legal cases. Liberty Counsel also produces several multimedia programs dealing with various legal and policy issues, and is active in social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Liberty Center for Law & Policy (LCLP) operates as one component of Liberty Counsel’s training, education and public policy program. With offices in Washington, D.C. and on the campus of Liberty University School of Law in Lynchburg, Virginia, the LCLP trains attorneys, law students, policymakers, legislators, clergy and world leaders in constitutional principles and government policies.
- Yes, They Can Do That in Public School (johnmalcolm.me)
- LGBT Groups Join Christians in Condemning FRC Shooting (But Support 'Hate' Label)
- Family Research Council shooting leaves security guard wounded
- Lesbian sues Liberty U over missing ex-partner (wnd.com)
- Gov't official trying to restrict pastor's speech (onenewsnow.com)
- There is no longer doubt that Obama is driving America towards Socialism, loss of freedom, loss of morals, loss of lives! (iamacitizen.wordpress.com)
- Commandments under fire ... again (onenewsnow.com)
- Senate Dems Take Time to Consider 'Gender Identity' in the Workplace (cnsnews.com)
- Yes, they can do that in public school (wnd.com)