Many believe we are well on our way to seeing a day when gay marriage is the law, or at least a protected right, of the land. Even Christians are split on whether to stand up for traditional marriage, or just accept it as inevitable. Some are campaigning to normalize and mainstream gay marriage and gay leadership in the Church, changing the paradigm of biblical Truth.
But, if the Church legitimizes and normalizes homosexual relationships, this will have far-reaching destructive consequences to the Body of Christ and the very Gospel we stand for.
Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, and she is here to talk with us about why it is still important to stand for truth in a world that calls good evil and evil good. Julaine is a fierce advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty.
The education arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family in Wisconsin.
- Social Justice: The guise of helping the poor (standupforthetruth.com)
- Target releases ad featuring same-sex 'married' couple (lifesitenews.com)
- Black Pastors Launch Campaign Opposing Gay Marriage, Warn Obama We 'Will Not Stand With You' (cnsnews.com)
- How Wisconsin's war on liberty is shaping America's Church (standupforthetruth.com)
- "The backlash has been ferocious": Pro-family supporters pack Chick-fil-A restaurants nationwide (foxnews.com)