Can atheists reason their way to the truth of the Gospel? We often hear that non-believers are the toughest people group to evangelize to. Today in the first half we are introducing you to a woman who, up until a few years ago had steeped herself in atheism, feminism and other "isms" with an anti-Christian worldview. Unlike the rest of her family, Kitty Foth-Regner didn't need a god. In fact she scoffed at the idea. But then as her mom lay dieing in a hospital bed, Kitty's world was rocked to the core and she promised she would embark on a journey to find the truth.
Kitty Foth-Regner is with us today, and she is the author of a book titled, Heaven Without Her: A Desperate Daughter's Search for the Heart of Her Mother's Faith.
- The Thankless Task of Defending Christianity (americanthinker.com)
- Author: These Are the 3 Biggest Lies That Are Spread About Christianity (theblaze.com)
- God in the workplace (standupforthetruth.com)
- Exclusive: Prominent Atheist Warns Against Taking Bible as 'Absolute Moral Truth' & Answers More of Your Questions (theblaze.com)
- CNN Panel Debates Why America's Youth Are Allegedly Beginning to Doubt God's Existence (theblaze.com)
- Exclusive: Converted Atheist Blogger Describes Reconciling Her New-Found Faith With Being a Bisexual (theblaze.com)
- FactChecker: Misquoting Francis of Assisi (thegospelcoalition.org)
- Dismantling the new atheism (lifesitenews.com)