Let's face it. The Book of Habakkuk in the Bible is not one most people study or even quote. This minor prophet wrote his account of some very important conversations with God more than 600 years before Christ came into the world as a man. Habakkuk lived in a time much like we do today, when nation was rising against nation and evil was the norm of that day. So what did this man ask of God?
Today we're looking at why this particular book is so relevant for the times we live in, and why God's timing and His response to Habakkuk was perfect.
- You've got to love Habakkuk (lgefrides.wordpress.com)
- What was Habakkuk all about? (gotquestions.com)
- Rick Warren’s unsettling tweet (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rick Warren: 'Finding the Cross in every verse is eisegesis...' (steakandabible.com)
- A 'Joke' from Rick Warren (patheos.com)
- Warren Argues with Mohler (bless his heart). (pulpitandpen.com)