A young woman from Charlotte North Carolina is grabbing national headlines these days for her strong stance on the values she has that are a stark opposite from what most teens her age are into. Madeleine McAulay may be just 16, but she is a fighter and stands up for truth in her faith and her politics. And, Madeleine is dedicated to the fight for America’s future. You may have seen her on Fox News, and heard the hateful, hurtful and even harmful reaction that she has gotten from the Left for sharing this:
Madeleine is a frequent contributor to Big Government, Big Hollywood, and Smart Girl Politics. She is also the co-host of the hit-online radio show, “The Two Teens’ Show”. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and her YouTube channel.
- Young Lady Banned from Utube by vindictive gays (pumabydesign001.com)
- Let's Help This Sad Childish Hate-Monger Get The Word Out About Her Bigotry (videogum.com)
- 16-Year-Old Conservative Girl Gets Death Threats After Posting Pro-Marriage Video (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Conservative Teen Opens Up About 'Vile, Vulgar' Reaction To Her Video On Gay Marriage (mediaite.com)
- Country Singer Carrie Underwood Cites Her Christian Faith in Gay Marriage Endorsement (theblaze.com)
- Carrie Underwood Loves The Gays, Ya'll! (perezhilton.com)