Today on this National Day of Prayer, we're talking about government through the eyes of our faith, plus covering a number of news stories impacting the Church. Our guest in the first segment today is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action, and she is here to clear up confusion over the bizarre recall elections, as we head into the primary elections May 8 and the general elections June 5. (Check out Your Wisconsin Vote and Government Accountability Board for resources.)
Julaine is an advocate for marriage, family, life and liberty in Madison. The education arm of this organization is Wisconsin Family Council, and here Julaine works to forward Judeo-Christian principles and values by informing citizens, churches and policymakers about important pro-family legislative and cultural issues so they will be inspired to get involved in preserving and strengthening marriage and family in Wisconsin.
- US: Activist Wants to Leave China (foxnews.com)
- Free National Day of Prayer Resources (christiannewswire.com)
- When transparency is not forthcoming (standupforthetruth.com)
- 'One Nation Under God' (onenewsnow.com)
- One Nation Under God - A National Day of Prayer Event (thestreetwhereyoulive.wordpress.com)