Do we know the Gospel, and are we sharing it biblically? One of the greatest challenges in sharing our faith today is competing against all of those other messages unbelievers have heard about God, salvation, truth, and Jesus. Perhaps your relatives and neighbors have heard a message that has been twisted or even watered down. Certainly there are many counterfeits out there available in New Age books, podcasts and other forms of media that those who are perishing may have heard. Today we're joined by Heath Pucel from Burnbrothers Ministry, an organization that trains Christians on how to overcome their fear and share their faith.
- Friendship Evangelism: Winning Souls by Your Awesome Personality (pulpitandpen.com)
- When it comes to sharing the gospel, is there ever a time to be silent? (defendingcontending.com)
- Life Change is not the Goal of the Gospel (pulpitandpen.com)
- Wretched's Response to "Monumental" (solasisters.blogspot.com)
- The Gospel is Not Something We Do (donotbesurprised.com)
- The Authority of the Gospel (airocross.com)