Today we're talking about several topics, including a couple of articles around the question of unequally yoked marriages, where one spouse is a Christian believer, and the other is not. Can believers thrive in a spiritually unequal marriage? Is the standard for biblical roles different for men and women in this type of marriage? If you've been in that situation, we'd love to have you be a part of the conversation in our second segment. In the first segment, our guest, Dr. Cal Beisner of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, joins us to explain how the greening up of faith, education and the Church will radically change America and lead us to staggering results in our government. Dr. Cal was an instrumental resource and interviewee for the new documentary movie, AGENDA: Grinding America Down, a ministry in itself showing how end times prophesies are already playing out and have been for years. It’s one of those films every Christian should see and share.
- 'Lorax' crossing church-state line? (onenewsnow.com)
- Dr Cal Beisner and the Green Dragon [Video]
- Save the Planet, Reject the Child?—Cizik Launches Family Planning Campaign to Fight Global Warming (Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation)
- Are Evangelical Critics of Global Warming Driven by Politics? (Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation)
- Is Mercury Pollution's Effect on Newborns a Pro-Life Issue? (christianitytoday.com)
- What's debatable about manmade climate change? (onenewsnow.com)