Ezekiel 33:17 says, "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me." Why would God appoint watchmen? Wouldn't that be divisive among His people?
The truth is, yes there are divisions in the Church today, but it is not the watchmen who are causing them. Nor is it the church member who goes to his or her elders and questions something that was preached from the pulpit or taught in a ministry program. Today we're looking at the role of a watchman, the types of things we should be sounding the alarm over, and the pitfalls that come with the territory. Joining us in our discussion is Frank Schoenbach, a writer and watchman from the Madison, Wisconsin area. He is the founder of Discerning for the Truth Ministries, and you can also find his articles at PreacherFrank.com.
- Patricia King to bring "Glory School" to Northeast Wisconsin (standupforthetruth.com)
- Religious persecution on the rise in Syria (onenewsnow.com)
- Watching: A “Billion Souls” and the World Leaders Conference
- A Tale of Two Kingdoms
- Taking Dominion – Do We Really Want God’s Kingdom Now?
- Prepare for the “Kingdom Culture Quake” in the City of Angels (christianresearchnetwork.com)
- Crackdown in Iran Hits Official Churches, Christian News
- Grand Mufti Announces “Destruction of All Churches”