What does it mean to be a loving disciple of Jesus Christ today? A lot of Christians have incorporated the doctrine of political correctness into the way the Church is represented to the world. Political correctness has been taught as Truth in public schools for more than two decades now, and even the textbooks have incorporated these ideals that have shaped an entire generation, and the Church. From the left-leaning dominionists in the Emergent Church, to the right-wing dominionism seen in the New Apostolic Reformation, there is a “Liberal” and a “Conservative” segment of Christianity that is dividing us in faith, culture and politics.
Today we’re examining the similarities between our society and the state of the Church in America and around the world, with our special guest Dr. Jake Jacobs. Jake shares his unique historical perspective on where we’ve come from and we are headed. Jake’s new book, Mobocracy: This is what Democracy Looks Like, talks about the cultural and political war to destroy our republic and our God. His passion and ministry is to teach, preach, proclaim those roots in Churches Seminars across America. He also speaks to civic groups and partners with Freedom Project Education. Check out his Facebook Page and his Blog!
- Mobocracy and the Church (standupforthetruth.com)
- Damnable heresies invading the Church, by Marsha West (christianresearchnetwork.com)
- T.D. Jakes is Heretical Concerning Modalism Whether he Believes it or Not (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Does Kirk Cameron Have Some Explaining to Do? (christianresearchnetwork.com)
- What To Do When @RickWarren Stops Following You (patheos.com)